Layaway plans to fit your needs are available and can run up to three months in length.
- Layaways are risk and interest free.
- Layaway payments are non-refundable, once a payment plan has been established. If you choose to cancel your layaway, we will offer credit toward another item of your choice to compensate for any payments made.
- Layaways are limited to a term of 3 months.
- Invoices are emailed on the first of the month (unless otherwise agreed upon). The invoice may be paid with a PayPal account, credit card, personal check or money order.
- A layaway payment is required every month; but a specific increment of the balance is not required.
- If a layaway client misses two consecutive months of payments, we reserve the right to cancel the layaway contract.
- The item(s) on layaway will be shipped to you after the balance has been received. The cost of shipping will be added to the final invoice.
By initiating a layaway plan, you are agreeing to the above terms.
Please contact us about setting up a layaway plan that fits your needs.